Monday, July 28, 2014

Gratitude

I've had a million things cross my mind that I've wanted to share. We've been busy. Life has been somewhat challenging lately. Distractions abound. Possible frustrations and pitfalls speckle our paths. But one word floats to the top today:
Gratitude.
I have a post I've been working on for MONTHS. Its a thank you post - to countless family, friends, and even strangers who have blessed us along the way. I keep getting held up though because I feel like my words are far too feeble to do justice to the thanks you all deserve! I know its a bad excuse for being so far behind in thank you notes as well... but my heart can't contain the gratitude and my words can't wrap around the thanks we want to express.
Today I choose gratitude, joy, thankfulness. Brody continues to teach us lots about all of these and more. How curious that God would choose to use what to us is a brief life, but to Him is eternal, to teach so many so much. <3
Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment